Pica Pau is a superior quality cotton yarn that has great stitch definition. With a super soft texture and a matte finish, this yarn is suitable for both knitting and crocheting. It is ideal to make Amigurumi (crochet toys) patterns but also for sensitive skin projects due to its extreme softness.
This yarn is soft enough so it doesn't hurt your wrists when crocheting, but at the same time it's not very elastic. That gives you a great stitch definition. It’s also hypoallergenic and resists fuzzing and pilling, making a good choice for toys.
Created in collaboration with Yan Schenkel, the author of the book "Animal Friends of Pica Pau", they're available in many unique colours that look great with each other and will be perfect for your next project!
- Fiber: 100% combed cotton
- Yarn weight: Worsted
- Ball weight: 100g (3.0 oz)
- Yarn length: 170m (186 yds).
- Crochet hook size: C/2 (2.75mm) - H/8 (5mm)
- Knitting needle size: US7 (4.5mm) - US9 (5.5 mm)
- Machine wash cold
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Cool iron
- Dry clean gentle without Tetrachloroethene.